Saturday 22 October 2011

A fresh start

I've had a lot of bad luck with blogs in the past. A case of near-stalking, a misunderstanding, meeting a sociopath and well, let's just say there have been enough situations to fill the pages of a novel one day. In hindsight, these will be either great stories or things I'll forget because either the players or situations were so insignificant but right now, even a few years removed, I continue to shake my head.

So I'm starting fresh here! This will be a place to talk about what I want without any of the past silliness (fingers crossed!). Plus it coincides with my new outlook on life - more positive! It's something I should have adopted a long time ago! I've always tried to be happy-go-lucky but I would let the bad stuff drag me down, internally anyways. 

Being thirty-ish is as good a time as any to make this kind of change! And heck, why not do little writing along the way! Let the good times roll....

No comments:

Post a Comment