Wednesday 26 October 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like winter

Tonight is one of those nights where all you want to do is slap on some jogging pants, drink some hot chocolate and curl up on the couch. It's cold, wet and did I mention cold? The crisp chill of winter is in the air and I'm just not ready for it.

After tying up some loose ends for work, I trekked out in the ick weather to meet a friend for coffee. We had a great chat, but I couldn't help by think how this year went by so fast! Most of the people I know say the year has zipped right by and but it doesn't hit you until it hits you. Alright, that sounds a little nutso but it makes sense in my head. Logically, I know that it's almost November but it's as though the calendar just slapped me in the face.

Plus side: Christmas is coming! I'm almost unhealthily obsessed with the holiday. The lights, music and just warmth of the season just puts me in an uber-positive mood. The Boy even bought me my first Christmas ornament of the season. (Feel free to judge!)


I love him! He's so cute and makes me giggle.

Anyways, I hope that we get a third-wind of summer or at least an extension of fall-proper until mid-December. I refuse to bust out the winter jacket until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment