Saturday 29 October 2011

Salteens, wet hair and a dirty stove

If I could impart any piece of advice to anyone, it wouldn't be about money or career or even cookies (although some are far superior than others). Nope, if I could say just one thing it would be this:

Don't wait a month to clean your stove-top.

I'm now waiting for some sort of spray scrubbing thing to do it's thing so I don't have to use a sponge for another 20 minutes. This is just part of what has been a glamorous Saturday so far.

I've been sitting with semi-wet hair because I was too lazy to blow-dry the whole thing, so I can ultimately use my hair straightener. I also gave myself a (much-needed) pedicure. Let's not forget eating cheese and crackers. Hold on to your hats kids the day may very well continue like this! Woot!

Actually, I have to perform a covert birthday-related operation later, since the Boy's big day is in exactly a week and I have yet to get him anything. Go me! I just don't want to be running around everywhere trying to find him things after work. I have an idea, but given we've given each other budgets this year it may be hard. If only the gift Gods could give me an idea that is both personal and under $50!

...

...

Oh, well I guess since they haven't, I'm on my own!

Now, back to the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment