Monday 7 November 2011

Daylight saving what now?

That extra hour of sleep is amazing. Or at least the thought of it is. This weekend, not so much.

After going out with the Boy to celebrate his oldness, he went to sleep and I plopped myself on the couch thinking I'll catch an episode of Storage Wars (which I'm mildly obsessed with now) and head to bed. Not so much. After an hour of konking out on the couch, I dragged myself to bed but just couldn't sleep.

I not only began thinking about what I needed to do the next day but I started to reflect on my entire year - ups and downs and everything. That is not the nice, relaxing beach that I like to picture myself on as I settle into bed.

So despite a really fun weekend spent with friends, the Boy and myself (me time matters, too!), I was ZONKED come Sunday. So tired that I went to bed at nine last night! Now, um, not so much.

My body really needs to get on the sleeping regularly boat because if not, I'll be trying to find Storage Wars marathon to get lost in.

No comments:

Post a Comment