Sunday 18 December 2011

Merriment = Love and exhaustion

I has been on a pretty good run on this thing until the ultimate time-sucker came into play: Christmas. Don't, get me wrong I LOVE (it needed to be capitalized) the holiday to the point where I'm a Christmas nerd. The carols, the decorations, the good will towards men and the general festiveness of it all turns me into a Christmas Nerd, which is amazing.

But throw in everything I have to do along with it means I'm updating this page from my bed.

...

Ok, so I had to stoping updating this post from bed (hence the "...") because I realised I had to meet someone to give her a gift and would be late. So let's continue.

Great news! I got all my Christmas shopping done! Last gift done - woot! I'm now celebrating by watching On Demand TV shows and teared up a bit at an episode of Parks and Recreation from a few weeks ago. Good times!

So to end off this hodge-podge of a post, Christmas festiveness via Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment